about 1 year ago
One of the South East's leading Motor Retailers has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Marketing Executive who understands the marketing and sales cycle to join their Group Marketing team based in Swanley, Kent.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager to implement the Group Marketing Plans and ensure timely delivery of assigned promotional campaigns.
The role will involve working across all retail locations so candidates must have a full driving licence, their own transport and be willing to travel to locations in Kent, Surrey and Essex.
Essential Skills required:
- Proven technical marketing skills in external communications, advertising, copy writing, design editing, purchasing media, direct marketing/email marketing.
- Expert communication skills, proof-reading and editing ability and a 'plain English' approach.
- High level of visual accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Expert knowledge of Mail Chimp and CRM systems.
- Good knowledge and proficiency with CRM reporting queries and design HTML
- Experience working on social media campaigns (including PPC and SEO) and web site development would be an advantage
Ideally degree level or equivalent experience
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Employee benefits include: healthcare cash back scheme, staff lease car scheme, generous employee discounts, training and development, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and 22 days annual leave.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
6 days ago
only 22 days until close