Marketing Executive (Business Development)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading PR and Marketing and Insight agencies in the Leisure, Hospitality and Tourism sectors. We have a strong portfolio of clients stretching from Individual Operators to Multi- national companies. We have a solid reputation in PR, research, insights and strategy based marketing, with a considerable growth plan.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £20K-£26K dependent on experience
Benefits: Discretionary bonus scheme; Pension; Private Health Insurance; 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays + birthday off.
Do you have what it takes to help win new business for the leading integrated agency specialising in the food, drink and leisure industries?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and energetic Marketing Executive to join their team in Milton Keynes. Reporting into the Business Development Director, this newly created role will have responsibility for two work-streams.
- Support in the management / facilitation of the new business pipeline
- Manage the agency marketing plan with responsibility for owned, earned and paid content
- Be aware of new business opportunities and work with the Business Director
- Understand the agency New Business pipeline process by stage
- Aid in the planning and attendance of industry events
- Build and maintain agency case studies – sourcing / copywriting
- Understand the agency creative process from brief to delivery
- Provide a supportive role in the coordination of diaries and the planning / booking of resource
- Maintain positive relationships with all clients
- Support your business unit in all areas of project delivery
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure purchase orders and accurate recordings of timesheets are maintained
- Be a key point of contact for suppliers where applicable
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work in a marketing environment either as a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive
- Project management experience
- Experience of working on multiple tasks at a time and prioritising workloads
- A creative mind and the potential to develop into a client facing role
- Be confident in their communications - written and verbal
- Attention to detail, take ownership and take pride in delivering success outputs for the agency
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous business development experience
- Knowledge of the hospitality sector
Our client is looking for someone with bags of positivity and the ‘can do’ attitude that embodies the values of the company
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Brand Marketing, Copywriting, Marketing Campaigns, Social Media, Trade Press, B2C, Creative Design, B2B, Campaign Management, Marketing Agency, Business Development,
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.