about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with languages to develop their marketing skills.
This company is one of the most successful developers of satellite navigation apps and is seeking an experienced marketing specialist to play a proactive role in supporting the marketing activities within the EMEA region, with specific responsibilities for the Business to Business Channel in Germany, France and the UK.
Based in the London office, the Marketing Executive role will report to the European Marketing Manager, Enterprise Solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner support - working closely with the European Marketing Manager to ensure that we maintain/develop relationships with leading hardware and software partners within the region. This includes maintaining/updating all web-based content, email newsletter content and joint partner collateral.
- Generate multi-lingual content across all social media platforms and corporate blog.
- Provide ad hoc translations on behalf of their in-country personnel.
- Input on their core literature translations and updating website content.
- Exhibition support - Identify potential events, source and manage promotional item inventory, produce local language content/signage as required and provide on-site support at events across the region.
Experience and Skills:
- Degree educated in either Marketing or Business or equivalent.
- Multi-lingual in business French and German both oral and written is essential.