9 months ago
Information on the company
This boutique fitness business runs studios in some of the most exclusive areas of London when a personal fitness trainer from LA noticed a gap in the market for an exercise regime people could fit round their busy lives. Above all else this company aims to make sure people enjoy themselves in a friendly, buzzing environment.
This is a 6 month internship paying the equivalent of £NMW with the expectation of going permanent after.
How you can expect to spend your day;
Joining as a Marketing Executive/Intern you’ll work on the following things:
* Producing a regular weekly social media calendar; implementing across the main social media platforms of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
* Creating promotional assets for use on social platforms – videos, snapchat videos, photos, selecting stock imagery, writing copy etc.
* Edit and publish content on website for search engine optimisation e.g. healthy lifestyle blogs etc.
* Plan, execute, test and optimise the efficiency of all email marketing communications.
* Provide administrative support for all marketing campaigns – i.e. “Refer a Friend Programme”, “Friend & Family incentive”, “Client Challenges”, “Member Rewards Scheme” and all ongoing promotional activity.
* Measure and report performance across all email and social media campaigns.
* Clearly communicate Marketing initiatives and Projects in a timely manner to the wider operational team.
* Any tasks reasonably requested and within your skill set.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
Essential Attributes, Skills, Education:
* Keen interest in women’s fitness and healthy living.
* A ‘can do’ and positive attitude.
* Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of social media.
* Graduate Level – strong interest in Marketing.
* English A Level/GCSE Grade A in English Language.
* GCSE Maths Grade A.
* Microsoft Excel – intermediate/advanced - Pivot Tables.
* Photoshop/illustrator – intermediate and above.
Beneficial – Not Essential:
* Interest in Digital Photography and video production.
* Experience using MailChimp or similar email platform.
* Google Analytics experience.
* Social media KPI’s – positive sentiment, increase in fans/followers etc.
* Email – open rates, CTR, conversion rates & revenue generated.
* Quality of content created.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
You’ll get to be part of a rapidly growing brand in a booming industry, as well as this, you’ll have access to the following:
* Free Exercise Classes
* Staff Discount on retail.
* Contributory workplace pension
* Friendly and supportive environment – training provided (as required)
Apply for this role