Our client has an extensive network of 18 manufacturing facilities in the UK, employing approximately 1,800 people.
They are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast.
Their product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
They represent exactly what they do and have always done. Their purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping their customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, they continue to lead their industry in terms of standards and safety.
They are currently looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join their team in Northampton Head Office in the position of Marketing Executive.
Including but not limited to:
• To support the business in all aspects of the company’s marketing and communications activities
• To create/follow a monthly marketing plan, adhere to and monitor budget
• To support the delivery of accurate and high quality digital content, adhering to best in class principles
• To visit company sites and customers as required
• To generate a social media schedule and daily content, introducing ways to generate more engagement
• To provide an update report weekly to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
• To carry out regular competitor analysis
• To support the measurement and analysis of the performance of marketing activity and make ongoing recommendations for improvements
• To develop relationships with key internal stakeholders and approved agencies/suppliers
• To support across a number of projects and initiatives as defined by the Marketing Manager
• To manage product campaigns
• To help manage both product and investor websites, regular updates required
• To keep all brochures/collateral updated
• To organise photography for case studies, brochures, the Annual Report and to support comms
• To compile and keep updated a library of all marketing activity
• To be responsible for producing regular newsletters
• To be responsible for producing product case studies
• To assist with the management of events (attendance will be required)
The successful candidate will require:
• Good sense of work ethic and the desire to succeed
• Passionate about marketing with a willingness to learn and experience all disciplines within the function
• Creative flair with the ability to write compelling copy that has the customer at the heart
• Intelligent, structured and articulate
• Numerate and analytical in approach
• Ability to initiate, plan and organise own programmes of work, including working to deadlines
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy standards
• Degree in a relevant subject
• Computer literate - competent in a range of computer packages / systems, including design software
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.