about 1 year ago
This award winning family law & divorce solicitors is now recruiting for a creative and commercially aware Marketing Executive to come in for 15 hours per week and support with the preparation and implementing of their Marketing strategy and plan. Ideally you will be someone who can offer strategic insight and both online and offline campaign innovation along with some management experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning law firm in the heart of St Albans.
- Providing marketing support to the Managing Partner and senior leadership team
- Managing and supporting their Marketing Apprentice
- Ensuring all marketing tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Accurate production of documents, spreadsheets and graphs
- Effectively prioritising tasks and ensuring deadlines are met
- Demonstrate personal organisation
- Implementing the marketing plan and assisting in it's preparation
- Strategic campaign innovation
- Draft press releases, draft and proofread and publish blogs and articles on the firm's social media channels
- Preparation for and running of internal and external events
- Collate and present accurate marketing data
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations
- Preparation and management support of the marketing budget
- Working effectively with external agencies and consultants to implement the internal marketing agenda
Other Key Skills and Attributes
- Awareness of confidentiality
- Clear and concise written English skills
- Previous experience managing at least one member of staff would be highly desirable
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- IT literacy
- Experience within a professional services environment desirable
This position is for 15 hours per week - 2 full days or 3 shorter days.
Salary is competitive and holiday entitlement generous. There may be an opportunity for some flexible working.
They are a signatories to the Law Society's Diversity and Inclusion Charter. They are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from suitably qualified persons irrespective of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation and age.