about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Graduate to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of game based learning.
As a well-organised, self-motivated Marketing Graduate you will use your excellent written and verbal skills to work in a wide range of Marketing activities including: exhibitions; new product launches; advertising; case studies; social media campaigns; internal communications; award entries; customer events; sponsorship and managing content on websites.
Naturally to excel in the role you will need to be self-driven, motivated and demonstrate a desire to succeed to a high standard.
This is a great opportunity with great prospects for the right candidate.
As an individual you will:
- Be customer-focused.
- Be confident in your ability to present.
- Not afraid to work independently at times.
- Have a positive, 'go do' attitude.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be smart and well-presented.
- Have the appetite to grow and develop.
Ideally, you will have some experience in:
- Creating marketing strategies and materials.
- Delivering presentations.
- Managing and nurturing professional relationships.