7 months ago
Information on the company
We are one of London's leading Specialist Dental Practices, renowned for our Dental Implant and Restorative Treatments. Our core values are exceptional patient care throughout all of our Oral and Dental Health Treatments.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. They should be in the penultimate year of University.
The intern will be exposed to a multiple projects for different companies which are loosely interlinked.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the company in the development and implementation of its marketing, events, and public relations plans.
Taking part in our internship programme is a unique opportunity to experience working in a fast-growing and fast-moving business.
* Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion and events
* Assist with the planning for launch events
* Create newsletters
* Help coordinate video patient testimonials
* Creating content led posts on Social Media
* Writing blogs on Word Press platform
* Pro-active with a willingness to get stuck into challenges
* Hungry to learn and keen to get involved with all areas of our business
* Ability to work independently
* Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient on Word and Excel
* Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, adaptable and work well under instruction
* Hours: 8:45am to 5:45pm (1 hour lunch)
* Location: 45 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8SB
* Duration: 12 weeks
* Start date: Variable but prefer June
* £15k pro rata plus travel expenses covered
Apply for this role