24 days ago
Information on the company
Our clients find creative, effective ways to increase their clients’ return on investment from their marketing and digital activities. They make the best use of technology and latest trends - doing what works and using the best tools for the challenge in hand. They work collaboratively with their clients, ensuring that the process is enjoyable.
This is a 3 month internship paying the London Living Wage with the opportunity to go permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be expected to work independently to meet project deadlines and provide support to the marketing department.
The role is within a small marketing team, so you will have the opportunity to learn and experience all aspects of marketing.
* Supporting the marketing manager on implementation of the marketing strategy for Webstars Ltd and our sister company Make My Day Ltd
* Managing calendar events and meeting room diary
* Organising weekly meetings and note-taking
* Arranging monthly social events
* Monitoring and cleaning contact database
* Pipeline and prospect research
* Email marketing
* Social media scheduling and engagement
* Blog management
* Supporting the office with administrative tasks
* Project management tool maintenance
* Assisting project management team
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* A great communicator, both written and verbal (essential)
* An understanding of and interest in a range of marketing activities, offline and digital (essential)
* The ability to manage multiple projects (essential)
* Excellent time management (desirable)
* A confident phone manner (desirable)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Webstars have over a decade’s experience helping companies solve business problems. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a strong, knowledgeable group of individuals that are working at the forefront of digital strategy.
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere. We also have an active social calendar - aside from regular catch-ups with our clients, we enjoy monthly team nights out, ranging from theatre trips to meals and concerts.
Other benefits include a generous training budget and subsidised membership to a local gym.
Apply for this role