about 1 year ago
A marketing junior is required for this busy marketing team, focusing on the shopping centre industry.
The role requires a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is able to work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative. Good people skills are required. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must.
This is a busy role within a growing team and we strive to provide an environment where people can excel within their role, enjoy themselves at work and build both a successful and rewarding career.
The role includes weekend work when required, event management and occasional travel to our client centres.
This is a fast paced and demanding role and would suit a self-starter wanting to start their career in marketing.
- A natural relationship builder
- Strong organisational skills
- Creatively minded
- Strong attention to detail even whilst under pressure
- A natural relationship builder and team player
- Strong communicator
- Driving licence and own car preferable but not essential