Marketing Manager - Exponential-e
This job expired on 06-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£42k-£48k + bonus|
|Location:||London , City , East London , Kingston Upon Thames , West Central London|
|Sector:||Telecoms | IT | B2B|
|Job Categories:||Media Marketing Jobs | Product Development Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
B2B Marketing Manager - IT/Telecoms
B2B Marketing Manager required by a leading communications technology provider for a new role which will involve the creation of compelling targeted content to relevant audiences in key vertical markets. This B2B organisation is going through an exciting transformation and the marketing strategy is pivotal to achieving this. The role will involve working closely with various stakeholders including product development, thought-leaders and sales teams.
We will offer a highly skilled and motivated marketing professional from the IT/technology/Telecoms industry a highly visible role within the business. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of vertical marketing strategy and really implement your vision and make a difference.
- Development of vertical market propositions and core messaging.
- Design and execution of innovative, rich media campaigns.
- Design, execution and delivery of events.
- Creation of campaigns utilising a range of marketing tools including direct mail, adverts, online content and e-shots.
- Liaise effectively with a range of 3rd party suppliers including PR and design agencies.
- Budget planning to ensure marketing campaigns deliver on a series of metrics including return on investment.
- Provide management reporting and statistics on all marketing activities.
- Competitive analysis, market monitoring and measurement.
- Experienced B2B Marketing Manager from the technology, IT or Telecommunications sector
- Online marketing experience: eDM, social media and web
- Experience in creating content-led, inbound marketing campaigns
- Excellent copy writing skills
Exponential-e is a specialist provider of bespoke Ethernet networks and managed services. We design and deploy bespoke network solutions for our clients that are fast, flexible and secure. The innovative ways in which we have deployed technology have been recognised with several awards and much press coverage.
If you have a rigorous attention to detail and a real creative flair this position will reward you with a real opportunity make the role your own and further your marketing career.