about 1 year ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to head up a busy team within this trade only security wholesaler, which is largest security wholesaler in the UK and Ireland with 70 years of experience in the industry. With over 20,000 different products in stock from 230 suppliers available, its portfolio includes Access Control, Ironmongery/Hardware, Key Cutting, Locking, Locksmiths Tools & Accessories, UPVC products as well its own successful own brand.
The candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing a link between, Sales, Purchasing and Marketing departments to co-ordinate company
promotional and PR activity.
- Developing & implementing a marketing strategy to promote the company product ranges to existing and new customers in accordance with company trading guidelines.
- Reviewing and assessing marketing activities & promotions.
- Ensuring all promotional pricing is in line with company gross margin expectations.
- Organising marketing events.
- Developing company presentations
- Managing the day to day running of the Marketing Department & Staff
They are looking for an organized and target driven individual with the dedication and passion to make this challenging role a success. Previous knowledge of the Security Products Industry is by no means essential, but would be useful. However a strong Sales & Marketing background is essential for the successful candidate, along with the drive, determination and desire to want to succeed in a competitive Marketing environment, at the UK's leading Security Distributor.
In return they can offer an attractive package and the opportunity to join a company with 70 years' experience within the security industry. Benefits inc. Car/Pension/Private Medical Cover