about 1 year ago
A Marketing Manager is required to join an exciting, creative company based in Ponteland, Newcastle, specialising in the design and manufacture of quality products. They are a watch and clock licensee for LEGO, Disney, Marvel and other major entertainment brands.
- Manage and develop the sales and marketing function between their global sales offices and distribution partners.
- Manage and coordinate all on and offline marketing activity.
- Manage the coordination of key events across the business.
- Have experience in planning, executing and delivering strategic marketing campaigns.
- Oversee all PR activity and liaise with the relevant external contacts.
- Control the budget in key areas of responsibility.
- Prepare, produce and present a range of statistical information.
- Analyse trade activity and relevant market research.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with 4+ year's business experience.
- Be able to communicate with people on all levels both internally and externally.
- Be flexible and willing to be involved with the whole business's needs.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.