about 1 year ago
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all marketing activities for company to ensure maximum return from marketing budget.
- Develop and optimize marketing strategy and brand through analysis of market, customers and competition.
- Manage and execute upon marketing plan, creating, promoting and monitoring campaigns as required.
- Ensure all marketing activities aligned with corporate brand guidelines as directed.
- Have high level commercial awareness, understand, create and oversee company pricing strategies.
- Proactively work on tracking construction projects, lead generation, qualification and telemarketing calls to new customers
- Create performance KPIs and targets for marketing activities and be accountable to these.
- Confident and fluent in full use of ADOBE Photoshop/InDesign and Illustrator or equivalent software for effective and professional graphic productions as required.
- Continually develop and optimize company websites, manage online product mix, work CMS, etc.
- Continually analyze and develop SEO for company websites, manage PPC campaigns, etc.
- Plan and manage all social media channel content and emailed marketing, e-shots, newsletters, etc.
- Manage production and updates for all printed literature, catalogues, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Write relevant blogs and articles for news page, social media, printed publications and PR.
- Explore and qualify new product opportunities, R&D, liaising with other depts. and suppliers as required.
- Understand, manage and measure inbound marketing for internal and external employees.
- Manage trade counter merchandise, displays, promotional gifts and packaging requirements for company.
- Initiate, manage and promote video marketing for company and product awareness.
- Manage all marketing procurement, i.e. digital services, printing, promotional materials, gifts, etc. within budget.
- Manage physical public displays, banners, digital signage, etc. for company assets, events, exhibitions, etc.
- Measure and analyze return/success from activities and continually optimize to maximize effectiveness.
- Plus other responsibilities as directed.
Qualifications, education and experience requirements
- CIM qualification or equivalent
- Professional graphic design skills qualification
- Ecommerce website management experience
- Product catalogue creation/work experience
- Digital, SEO and social marketing experience including Google Analytics and Google Webmasters experience
- Web building and content management experience
- Video / animation marketing experience
- (Preferred) Experience with following software: OGL Prof.IT.Plus, Barbour ABI, Results Com, SmartSheet, and LEAD Forensics
- (Preferred) Experience in UK construction/contracting industry, particularly building services and M&E
- Highly proactive using initiative, with very innovative and creative approach
- Ability to engage and work in fast-paced, proactive team
- Willing to work with and follow external marketing consultant’s directives
- Open, honest and frank communication style with positive, flexible and willing approach to responsibilities
- Efficient use of commonly used business software including Windows, MS Office, etc.