- Are you a talented marketing professional looking to take your next step?
- Unrivalled opportunity to join a leading B2B media, events and publishing organisation
- Ownership of marketing activity for an exciting product portfolio
- Fantastic centrally-located London offices
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Manager to take responsibility for developing and managing the marketing activity for a portfolio of products for a 6-month contract. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, social media, website and a variety of events. The successful candidate will be expected to generate relevant leads to drive customer acquisition and increase retention rates through engagement and upselling. This role will also be responsible for ensuring brand guidelines are consistent throughout all campaigns.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Writing marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention across the portfolio of products
- Implement multi-channel marketing campaigns within budget and timeline
- Increase engagement across a variety of channels including email, social, website and events
- Be a brand guardian; issuing guidelines and ensuring consistency
- Manage and develop data strategies and identify key segments and prospects
- Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders and external agencies
- Working with insights to ensure awareness of competitor and trends analysis
- Regular KPI analysis, campaign reporting, and identify opportunity for future improvement
- Develop and maintain online platforms, collateral and communication programmes to support marketing campaigns
- Manage team members when required
- Relevant marketing experience in a similar online business or subscription environment
- Experience of creating acquisition and retention marketing campaigns
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Ability to think "outside-the-box"
- Experience of writing engaging copy across all channels
- Creative and enthusiastic, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of online and digital channels
- Experience of creating compelling communications and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of key audiences
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This global media organisation are leaders in their market and deliver insight, content, events and digital technology. This award-winning company generates market intelligence which enables them to plan and prepare for future trends, providing excellence and innovation to their target markets. Working on one of their most exciting portfolio of products, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and established Marketing Manager.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £37,000-40,000
- 6-month FTC
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.