about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced and brand aware professional marketer? Do you enjoy defining, developing and implementing a commercial marketing strategy across new and existing brands? My client is a leading private healthcare firm within the UK and is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive their upcoming re-brand strategy in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge. Don't miss out. Apply now!
Reporting in to the Head of Sales and Marketing, your role will be to co-ordinate overall marketing strategy and lead brand and commercial development across multiple sites. Key activities within the role are:
- Development of brand marketing strategy and campaigns based upon sound analysis and consumer insight.
- Collaborating with internal resource and third party agencies to develop engaging marketing collateral across multiple media and formats.
- Manage, coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Work with sales managers across multiple sites to deliver and co-ordinate company wide brand strategy at local level.
- Work alongside marketing team colleagues to develop a leading web and social media presence.
- Ensure that the outcome of campaigns is measurable and to continually monitor campaign performance.
What We're Looking For:
3-5 years Marketing Management experience in a B2C environment is essential for this role and an innate understanding of multi-site branding operations is a must. Other attributes include:
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role.
- An ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and foster collaborative approaches with other managers within a business context.
- A hands on' approach to marketing with previous brand experience preferably within a service led environment.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of the full media spectrum including traditional media, digital and social is essential.
- Experience of working within a cosmetics/skincare or fitness background is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills with a natural ability to link all marketing activity to commercial outcomes.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jay Faulkner onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.