Our client is a blue chip organisation providing people with the highest quality and consistent service. The business are going through a rapid period of growth, and with an excellent reputation amongst their customers and ambitious and exciting plans going forward, they now require a Marketing Manager to join their existing marketing team. They provide a diverse range of product and services to consumer and business markets.
This role is key in delivering continued growth and supporting the business's investment in marketing. Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a strong track record of managing campaigns and creating in depth content.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Creating and driving a profitable multi channel marketing plan.
* Driving awareness, increasing engagement and improving conversation.
* Defining a direct content plan.
* Management of external agencies.
* Liaising with suppliers and defining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Tracking and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
* Supporting the business development team through creation of supporting materials.
* Develop original copy to support the marketing objectives (including: brochures, articles, emails, case studies, white papers, infographics, ect.)
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they undertake a variety of projects from a brand, digital and communication perspective. The successful candidate will be a proactive person, driven to succeed and a good communicator. You must have a broad set of marketing skills including email marketing and content creation, ideally gained with the services sector.