7 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven marketing executive looking to take a significant leap forward in their career. The company is a leading, global provider of spread betting, CFDs and Forex, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. You will be joining at one of the most exciting points in the company's history, with the type of work being offered that only truly committed marketing professionals can appreciate - this is quite literally a career defining moment for the right person.
Head of Marketing
Purpose of Role:
As a digitally astute B2C marketing professional, you will be a solid "all rounder" with the right skillset and aptitude to assist our Head of Marketing in the creation, management and implementation of digitally disruptive campaigns that drive revenue growth. This is a truly hands on, collaborative role which would suit someone with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, while being able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of core marketing principles.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of B2C marketing - with particular focus on digital campaign design and delivery (PPC, SEO, email, social media).
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce and CMS solutions.
- High level of competence in utilising social media for effective demand generation.
- Run and monitor all digital and social channels, providing the company with maximum exposure through effective cross-channel monitoring and content population.
- Excellent understanding of analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Twitonomy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external agencies and ensure that all assigned workflows align with core requirements of the marketing strategy.
- Solid practical understanding of the entire campaign lifecycle - concept through delivery and measurement.
- Proven ability to analyse marketing data and translate this into refining marketing activity.
- Effective and confident communicator, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with a high level of self discipline.
- Prior experience in the finance sector is beneficial, but by no means essential to be successful in this role.
- Up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits.