5 months ago
Are you passionate about marketing and looking to be part of something both worthwhile and rewarding? Join a company that helps to raise millions of pounds for charity each year.
We are a fast-growing, award-winning startup, providing online fundraising tools to charities and corporations looking to encourage employee-led charity fundraising.
We are looking for a bright and talented Marketing Manager to lead our marketing function.
You will be a generalist Marketing Manager responsible for leading our freelance team of marketing specialists, and working closely with senior management in order to drive further growth. This will include working on both digital and offline strategies to help shape the future success of our company.
- Managing, developing and monitoring all marketing activities
- Oversee the company's marketing budget
- Working closely with sales to manage lead generation campaigns and monitor impact
- Progress updates to senior management
- Coordinate advertising and marketing materials including client communications, marketing and sales collateral
- Manage marketing specialists in various area such a PCC, Facebook ads, etc
- Experience as a Manager
- Understanding of both online and offline strategies
- Positive and proactive approach to all tasks
- Strategic and commercial thinker, able to see the big picture and wider company interests
- Flexible, collaborative and adaptable approach, with excellent communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Help make a difference in the charity sector
- Working for a genuinely innovative company
- Potential for progression
- Beer o' clock