8 months ago
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager?
Do you have experience within eCommerce?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you.
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a growing retail company based in Greater Manchester.
The successful Marketing Manager will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• Manage all acquisition activities across SEO, PPC, Email and Affiliates
• Responsible for management of the Paid Media Executive, who is responsible for PPC, SEO, and Google AdWords
• Work with the Product Sourcing, Purchasing, and Design teams to develop a rolling campaign calendar and analyse results.
• Work closely with both key internal stakeholders to ensure that the Acquisition Marketing function is closely aligned to the wider business objectives.
• Organise and attend existing Trade exhibitions
• Identify new opportunities & deliver innovation within digital marketing, and offline campaigns
• Build and maintain a strong, creative marketing plan
• Manage relationships with PR agencies
• Build strategic relationships and partner with agencies, vendors and key industry players
• Create new business development opportunities with affiliates
• Maintain morale within Marketing team
• Create marketing strategy and material
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against targets
• Manage the marketing budget
• Initiate new campaign ideas
What we're looking for
The ideal Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
• Proven experience developing and managing affiliate strategies is essential for this role
• Experience in an eCommerce organisation Substantial commercial E-commerce/Digital Marketing Experience
• Experience managing Digital Marketing functions and strategies
• An ability to communicate strategy and develop relationships with key stakeholders
• Have solid acquisition marketing experience across digital marketing channels
• Experience working in a highly pressurised and competitive working environment
In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous basic salary as well as perks such as pension, healthcare and much much more.
If you have the fitting skills for this role, then send your CV to Anila Shabir on the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
about 1 month ago
only 18 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close