Our client is an organisation established to enable the sector to deliver a modern and efficient, world-class railway through the development of a highly skilled and productive workforce.
In collaboration with their members, universities, colleges and training providers, they facilitate a modern qualification programme that will increase competency across the sector.
They require a bright, talented individual who's passionate about delivering projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: St James Park, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £40 - £42K per annum
About the role:
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join them, they are a not for profit organisation established to enable the rail sector to deliver a modern and efficient, world class railway through the development of a highly skilled and productive workforce. The company is trusted by the rail industry to provide workable solutions for the provision of skills needed for the increasing demands of a modern railway.
The purpose of this role is to promote the company’s brand, products and services, and work with the team to ensure that products and services remain current and relevant to members’ needs.
The role is varied and challenging and requires an individual who is able to learn quickly, highly motivated and a self-starter. It is vital that the successful applicant exudes a professional manner, has a positive, “can-do” attitude to work and can communicate effectively at all levels.
The role is full-time and is office based in London.
- The successful candidate will be outgoing, dedicated and passionate together with marketing experience and an ambition to become a marketing manager in the future
- Ideally a graduate in a Marketing, Communications or a related field
- CIM qualified or a strong desire to pursue a professional marketing qualification
- Ability to write crisp engaging marketing copy, good grammar is essential
- A willingness to travel for events and conferences as needed
- Flexibility to work irregular hours when workload demands
- Significant experience working in a marketing department, ideally within a B2B environment
- Confident user of Adobe Creative Suite apps with an eye for design
- Experience of CRM, Social, and Marketing Automation tools
- Experience working with Content Management Systems is desirable
- Confident user of MS Office applications, including Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience using social media, maintaining corporate voice over these channels
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Inbound Marketing Manager, Lead Generation, Social Media, Digital Marketing, CRM, Data Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Campaign Manager, Head of Marketing, CSS, HTML, Adobe Creative, Data Analysis, Data Analytics, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.