5 months ago
We have an exciting new role for an established full mix marketing manager to join a financial services company as their sole marketer! This is the role for someone who likes to take control and make their mark on things!
This is very much a full mix role, your typical daily activities will include:
• Management of the social media pages and the website content
• Direct email campaigns
• Planning and organising events and exhibitions
• Manage all aspects of marketing
• Work collaboratively to develop strategies to meet our goals
• Manage and optimise the tactical delivery of these strategies
• Develop a rigid measurement plan and communicate that to the stakeholders
• Communicate plan to optimise an tactical delivery based on data insights.
• Manage and review all our data management tools to ensure we are using the appropriate ones well.
What We're Looking For:
The successful candidate will have full mix marketing experience ideally in a financial services or professional services environment although this isn't critical.
It's the chance to take control of the marketing for the entire company so it's a very autonomous role, this will either scare or excite people, but we're after the people that it will excite!
You must have experience planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies with success, as well as delivering successful marketing campaigns.
It's a very hands on role so it will require you to get your hands dirty so the ideal candidate will be one with a real passion for DOING the marketing!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.