Marketing Manager - Woking - up to £35k negotiable DOE
Are you a Marketing Manager who enjoys a “hands on” role? Maybe you are looking for a step up into a Manager role? This privately owned company is enjoying fast growth and has ambitious expansion plans for the future. They are seeking a Marketing Manager who will be a big part of their small team, and as such will need to be someone who enjoys a varied role and is happy to react positively when it is occasionally "all hands to the pumps".
You will be a key member of the team, working closely with the Directors, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the origination and execution of the marketing strategy, forecasting and generating web site leads and ensuring profitable levels of website visits and visit to quotes conversion rates. Responsibilities also include social media, PR and management of all external marketing agencies.
Main Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Coordinating all of the marketing resources
- Leading the development of marketing planning with particular focus lead forecasting
- Manage all external marketing agencies
- Enhancing the company’s overall approach to marketing planning
- Contribute to the successful fulfilment of the long-term plans to ensure the company’s brand stays differentiated in the market
- Be responsible for the development and presentation of the company website
- Provision of timely and accurate reports to the directors.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be:
- A focused, self-motivated marketer with creative flair who will bring marketing strategies to life
- Enthusiastic and positive personality.
- A marketer passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting and show stopping campaigns and content
- A highly effective individual who has an eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation
- Analytical with good reporting skills
- High organised with excellent communication skills.
Ideal skills and qualifications:
- CIM qualified, Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong track record in developing and delivering effective marketing strategies and plans
- A consultative approach to management with the ability to work in partnership with other teams and direct reports, but with the ability to lead change and introduce innovation.
Please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge your application.