4 months ago
GetAgent, the Estate Agent Comparison Site, is one of London’s fastest growing technology companies. We use property sales data to help Homeowners find the best Estate Agents to sell their home. Using our data, Homeowners sell for 2.2% more than they expected and 20% quicker than the average, all while paying the Estate Agent less!
Backed by world-class investors, our aim is to become THE national brand in the Estate Agency market.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all marketing to both consumers and estate agents. Initially you will need to help the Founders to define and develop the marketing strategy and plan. You will be provided a budget and will need to recommend where and how that budget is spent to deliver against the marketing objectives, which should be defined as part of the strategy. Success is likely to be measured by volume of consumer leads generated, estate agent engagement and brand recognition.
You will also be responsible for the execution and implementation of the marketing plan, along with tracking and any tweaking as learnings appear. The marketing plan is likely to include a full mix of marketing channels (e.g. may include online and offline advertising, social media, sponsorship, radio, PR etc…). You will be in charge of all channels, apart from PPC, which is currently the main acquisition channel and looked after by another team member.
As a small company, the role requires someone who is able to be a thinker, as well as a doer. You need to feel comfortable writing releases and content yourself as well as talking to customers and influencers in the market. We are looking for someone to work closely with the Founders of the business so you will have first hand experience of how a small company is run. There is also the opportunity to grow quickly, as the business develops.
What we are looking for:
- A can do attitude that fits well into a startup environment
- A will and the confidence to try new things, we’d rather learn quickly
- Ability to work autonomously within a team and handle a diverse workload
- At least 3 years experience of working in Marketing
- Proven experience of helping a business or clients with their marketing strategy based on business goals
- Demonstrable hands-on multi-channel marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge of key marketing platforms such as Google Analytics and social media
- Some editorial/copy writing capability would be fantastic but not essential
- A background in estate agent marketing would be great but not essential
It’s a fantastic opportunity for an all round marketer to join a company at an exciting time. GetAgent has a great culture, which includes hard work and Friday evening drinks!