Marketing Manager - London based Travel Technology Company seeks a Marketing Manager to define and implement the companies B2B marketing strategy. As Marketing Manager you will enjoy a busy and varied role which will include :
· Designing marketing programmes to achieve company objectives
· Manage the company website including content management, SEO/SEM, reporting key metrics ad trends
· Manage digital marketing initiatives including email campaigns, social media and company lead generation
· Maintain and develop database of new and existing clients
· Help coordinate company events such as exhibiting at trade shows, conferences and exhibitions globally
· Manage PR relations and communications
Marketing Manager candidates should be able to demonstrate :
Experience of B2B marketing in the software industry ideally within the Travel and Tourism sector
Be a self starter and be able to work on multiple projects
Experience of marketing planning, programmes and channel management
Hold a marketing qualification
Proficient in MS Microsoft Office
The company arte a leader in their field and continually grow and develop – they work with the global travel industry including inbound, outbound and online and offer employees a happy and professional working environment, They offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and a generous bonus scheme.
Successful Marketing Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days and we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career and we look forward to working with you to find the right career.
We wish you all happy 2018.