Oxygen House is a dynamic mix of established companies and start-ups, whose specialties include impact investment, property, renewable energy and clean tech, education technology, city planning and data analytics. Our business model mobilises financial, scientific, mathematical and engineering expertise capital in pursuit of a better-educated, carbon-neutral society and a more prosperous world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Oxygen House as their Marketing Manager. This newly created role offers a diverse and exciting opportunity to support and work across multiple initiatives within the group. You will have experience of all elements of the marketing mix and not be afraid to learn or indeed get involved to make marketing programmes and initiatives happen. You will ideally have a good commercial awareness with an eye for delivery in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Brand management – ensure the Oxygen House brand is nurtured and adhered to in both internal and external communications are adhered to
· Manage external communication plans – develop and execute the plans, ensure they are aligned and approved messaging is communicated across the family of companies
· Marketing Programmes – design, deliver and support marketing campaigns and projects
· Digital – Manage all Oxygen House digital assets, including, website and social media presence
· Relationships - Agency/PR/Advertising and liaison and government/lobbying support
· Champion – of biodiversity and sustainability for Oxygen House
· Analytics – identify and define appropriate metrics for all marketing related activities. Report on ROI to demonstrate performance.
· Budget management – Oversee the company’s marketing budget and track all spend against set budgets
Our award-winning offices in Exeter have a range of on-site facilities that are available to everyone in the Oxygen House team. There’s an all-weather outdoor pitch for netball, football and tennis, an on-site gym offering regular fitness classes, a pool table, a table tennis table and a café serving delicious, local, and organic food.