3 months ago
Marketing Manager - £36-40k + Bonuses
Are you an ambitious, energetic manager who excels within a fun marketing focussed environment?
As the Marketing Manager, you will be at the heart of driving all marketing activity for London's biggest trampoline and adventure park and a new build opening on December 2017.
This key role will be expected to get involved at all levels, from developing and implementing the marketing strategy, to overseeing content creation, driving digital awareness, monitoring ROI and pushing the creative output of this premier site, as well overseeing the sales team to ensure outbound activity is in line with the marketing plan.
If you're ready to join this fast-paced, fun and people-focussed environment, here's what will make sure you are perfect for the role leading the marketing portfolio at one of our sites:
- Create, implement and be accountable for the site's marketing strategy, working closely with the General Manager and the sales team.
- Identify and implement tactical marketing initiatives in response to market circumstances.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing of the park with a keen focus on targeted local marketing.
- Manage directly and strategically all social media channels, overseeing team members to assist in content creation.
- Work with the General Manager & PR Agency to create a PR strategy, and lead and deliver PR objectives.
- Attend networking opportunities, other sites to review their strategy and approach.
- Oversee and manage the development and maintenance of the company's website.
- Write and manage the production of marketing material, including CRM and email marketing design and content.
- Managing seasonal promotional campaigns
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate with have a minimum 2 years marketing experience in a senior role.
- A proven track record in digital and social media campaigns.
- The candidate must be capable of delivering content on social platforms that drive strong reach & engagement, as well as setting up & running cost effective ad campaigns on social that demonstrate strong ROI.
- Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with copywriting experience preferably.
- Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to change, as well as work well with a wide range of people.
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to manage workload and priorities autonomously.
- An ability to think creatively.
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative.
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills.
Be quick - they don't want you to miss out on this amazing opportunity to become part of the team!