Marketing Manager – contract or permanent
To £65,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Needed now! Punchy Marketing Manager to lead the development of a high profile drinks brand in the grocery sector, with a remit to develop and grow brand sales, equity and long-term profitability.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing to set the strategic brand direction, this person will lead the brand team to implement the brand plan, monitor performance and measure effectiveness.
This will be a permanent appointment but there is scope for the right candidate to join immediately on a six-month contract basis, which may in turn lead to a permanent role.
• Educated to at least degree level
• Experience in senior marketing roles, managing high profile consumer brands in the UK FMCG market
• Full mix marketing expertise, including trade (customer) marketing experience
• Evidence of unlocking insights from research and using them to drive growth
• Track record in new product development and innovation
• Line management experience
• Agency selection and management
• Profit and budget responsibility
• Lead multi-discipline teams
• Worked in a role where influencing key stakeholders is vital
• Alcoholic drinks industry experience is an advantage
• Strategic and commercial thought leadership; to deliver strategies, commercial management and portfolio development which deliver sustained, profitable growth
Drive for results:
• Proactive monitoring and evaluation of performance
• Build and deliver brand plans which foster sustained levels of investment
• Inspire excellence in implementation of strategies and plans
• Challenge the status quo, finding alternative solutions and new growth ideas
Creative, innovative mind-set:
• Delivery of breakthrough innovations which change consumer behaviour
• Inspire agency partners and to deliver outstanding creative solutions
Winning at the point of purchase and consumption:
• Identify key growth drivers and focus allocation of resources accordingly
• Oversee the implementation of consumer and trade marketing plans
• Ensure execution is consistent and in line with brand positioning
Develop a high performing team:
• Lead, motivate, coach and develop the brand team
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement
• Focus the team against most strategically important touchpoints
Dorset-based drinks business
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. . If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply, enclosing your CV.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.