6 months ago
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
We’re the team that know the customer the best and help customers get the most from Sky.We do that by understanding how to reach and engage our customer base through each stage of their lifecycle, how to reward their loyalty, how we make changes to our prices, and how we put the right infrastructure, resources and operating model in place and keep the rest of Sky aligned to a single customer vision.
The Customer Communications Manage Team is responsible for creating customer centric, personalised, 1-2-1 contact strategies, customer experiences, campaigns and communications that help customers get the most from Sky.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
Your key responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional 1-2-1 customer communications that help customers get the ‘most from Sky’ TV. You’ll exploit Adobe Campaign capability to deliver comms that are personalised, Omni-channel, behaviour based, triggered, relevant and timely.
You'll predominately communicate using Email, Direct Mail, App notifications, SMS (and when relevant Sky.com, My Sky App, Interactive, Social Media, Ad Smart, OBTM) across each of our customer life stages - Early life, In life and End of subs. You'll determine the segments of customer we talk to with our Cohorts Management Team then using customer research and insight you'll need to decide suitable creative direction, TOV, channels, messages and frequency in order to execute 'Best in class' creative.
- Planning and delivering optimum communications plans based on customer insight
- Deliver ‘Best in class’, inspirational creative
- Writing insightful briefs for new creative and creative development
- Managing test plans ensuring we are always striving to drive improvement to our comms
- Internal and external stakeholder management (brand, product teams, legal, creative agencies) to ensure creative is approved and launched in a timely manner
- Create and maintain clear reporting to provide insight and recommendations for comms improvement
- Developing customer research briefs
- Supporting Controller with developing quarterly plans
- Passionate and knowledgeable in CRM
- Email contact strategy development and execution experience
- Sharp eye for creative and copy
- Good planning and organisation, and able to manage multiple projects
- Experience planning and evaluating campaign performance
- Previous experience working with Creative Agencies and writing briefs
- Confident at building relationships and communicating to different stakeholders
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better