3 months ago
Job Number: 761
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Marketing Manager - Currys PC World
As a Marketing Manager for Currys PC World you'll be responsible for developing and executing the Currys PC World marketing plans across all customer communication channels to maximise sales and net profit. You’ll ensure that the marketing plans meet the needs of the customer, are delivered within agreed budgets and aligned to our brand guidelines.
* Lead the implementation of the annual marketing calendar
* Manage the execution of the marketing plan and conduct post mortem reviews
* Lead the events and promotions process for your marketing campaign including scoping, 1D and 2D meetings
* Management of commercial teams to deliver the marketing plan
* Ensure the wider marketing team are briefed on activity
* Responsible for briefing and managing external agencies to ensure plans are delivered i.e. creative, online and data agencies
* Innovate and evolve the marketing plan
Skills & Experience required:
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions plans to drive sales, profit and cash
* Good negotiation and influencing skills to enable successful promotions
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, capable of presenting to team forums as well as working cross functionally to achieve the desired results
* Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of customer
* Strategic thinker who can turn the Currys PC World marketing strategy into clear marketing plans
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.