Founded round a kitchen table in 1990, originally with a focus on emerging markets, the company has grown organically in size and influence ever since.
Operating from a single central London base, our client is now one of the largest and fastest growing independent events companies anywhere in the world.
Our client brands (and events) serve a diverse range of industries and place a focus on the challenges and opportunities resulting from technological and strategic innovation.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: London, E16PX
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £28K to £30K per annum
About the role:
They’re looking for an ambitious individual who wants to take on full responsibility for the marketing of a fast growing and industry leading conferences.
- Strategic Planning and Executing campaigns
- Being the brand guardian and ensuring consistency across all brands and channels
- Driving digital marketing strategy
- Analysing campaigns and adapting / improving campaigns based on results
- Working with content, sales functions and head of team to align all activities and goals
- Work with internal CRM and email platforms
- Work external creative agencies to produce collateral across all channels
- Manage website development
- Produce timely reports for weekly and quarterly team meetings
- Ensuring an integrated campaign across all channels including print and digital
- Build and develop partnerships with key titles, associations and key influencers Implement a full data strategy using their existing databases and aligning with their audiences
- Manage the event marketing budgets
- Significant marketing experience
- Ideally you will have experience in email marketing, content and social media
- Knowledge of digital marketing, including analytics, paid advertising, social media and other ways to drive traffic online
- Must have a strong brand focus and understanding of the needs of your target
- Strong digital experience and knowledge of testing / measuring tools
- Strong copywriting skills
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Management, Social Media Manager, Email Marketing Assistant, Copy Writing, Project Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.