Marketing Manager - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
30-40k pro-rata DOE
Great opportunity to join a century old prestigious financial services organisation as a Marketing Manager:
* Produce marketing plans for products to deliver business targets
* Developing and implementing campaigns to meet targets for new business generation across a range of channels
* Continually monitor campaign performance to improve Cost per Acquisition
* Monitor key competitor activity
* Manage external agencies to deliver campaign programmes that work
* Working with the relevant operational teams to ensure delivery of product sales targets across Telephone, Outbound and Web channels.
* Working with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure all communications comply with industry regulations.
* Maintain an understanding of customer buying trends
* Produce regular Marketing management information on product performance - working with other areas of the business to produce consistent reporting and action plans for new activity.
Candidates must have a strong marketing background in the Financial Services / Insurance sector, and be able to demonstrate a skill set including Campaign management, database marketing and data analysis, budget management, agency management, and the production of accurate MI.