- A great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for a leading association
- Working across subscriptions for healthcare related products in the UK, focusing on retention
- This role is a 9 month maternity cover
- Experience in SaaS, publishing, business intelligence, medical or pharma preferred
The Role: This is a great opportunity for a hard-working Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager to join a well-established membership organisation in the healthcare sector. Targeting a variety of both students, professionals and institutions, the Marketing Manager will be expected to deliver digital and offline campaigns to build brand engagement and retention. The focus of this role is on membership and subscriber retention, and you'll work closely with the acquisition marketing team as well as an overall team of 10 marketers.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- You will have an understanding of value propositions and be able communicate effective messaging for sector specific campaigns for new and existing products.
- Write integrated marketing plans across relevant channels to generate maximum response and engagement.
- Drive traffic to the website and increase demand at the top end of the funnel
- Manage and monitor ad hoc marketing budgets
- Execute campaigns across email, social media, web and content
- Analysis - measure marketing performance using digital marketing tools and produce insight reports
- Work with Product Managers, Sales teams and Content teams
- Management of a direct report (Marketing Executive)
To be considered for this role you must:
- 3 years' full-mix marketing experience
- B2B experience is essential, and experience in a subscription-based industry (publishing/software/tech/membership), OR pharmaceutical/healthcare/science would be ideal
- Experience managing campaigns for retention and engagement
- If you have targeted education or healthcare industries, that would be a bonus
- Excellent copywriting skills
- SEO and PPC experience beneficial (either hands on or managing agencies)
The Company: This is a professionally led society representing general healthcare workers and specialists in the UK and internationally. With multiple publications, and annual events and conferences across the globe, this medical membership organisation are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their expanding Marketing team.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £32,000-35,000
- Great benefits including 6% match pension contribution, private medical insurance, flexi working hours
- Amazing new offices in the City of London
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in the city of London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.