3 months ago
Marketing Manager - Attraction and Recruitment
Job Number: 2101
Location: UK Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist to support the Dixons Carphone employer brand, driving development of our EVP to further strengthen our employer reputation and help us achieve Employer of Choice status in all markets.
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing, this role will work closely with the wider Resourcing team and our Employer Brand agency to develop and deliver attraction and branding strategies, whilst also leading campaigns for our volume recruitment requirements.
By utilising the advanced tools at their disposal and thinking innovatively, the successful candidate will play a key part in helping attract the best talent for our business.
* Develop attraction strategies to support all levels of hiring across Corporate, Retail and Services business areas through effective use of talent acquisition tools and recruitment marketing channels.
* Work closely with the Resourcing management team and external partners to develop strategies in the 3 key areas of branding attraction and reputation
* Monitor the effectiveness of talent acquisition and attraction strategies and tools, as well as making recommendations which drive optimisation around budget & new ways of doing things in a measurable way
* Manage relationships with specialist agency partners to ensure cost effective, timely and high-quality solutions and services are delivered to the business.
* Work in partnership with the Internal Communications and wider HR teams to help develop and embed the Dixons Carphone Employer Value Proposition across all platforms and touch points
* Support ongoing development of the careers site as an attraction and brand building tool
* Support Emerging Talent programme team in aligning attraction messages, brand proposition and channel strategy
* Support the Resourcing CoE team with all operational recruitment communications and attraction activities, developing a broad integrated recruitment marketing plan including video content, social media updates, internal PR and content across paid media channels
* Develop, maintain and share regular dashboards and insight reports which showcase the recruitment marketing campaign metrics and highlight impact on recruiting effectiveness, brand awareness and brand perceptions
You will have
* Proven experience working with employer branding tools and attraction/talent acquisition strategies in a complex FTSE 250 recruitment function
* The ability to work collaboratively, recognising cultural, demographic and geographical candidate market differences and able to adapt approach to ensure effectiveness
* Experience of senior stakeholder management and working in a matrixed environment with internal customers
* Experience of working with multiple ATS systems, using a wide range of online and social media recruitment channels, developing or enhancing employer websites and using metrics, reporting and analytics will be key.
* Experience of optimising online talent attraction strategies such as using SEM / SEO and being an expert user of advanced social recruiting tools such as LinkedIn
* The ability to work on own initiative, leading and managing own projects and workload
* Strong organisational skills and analytical mindset
* Excellent online communication skills, experience using social media and ideally experience of web based content development or writing for internal or external audiences such as blogging or twitter updates