B2B Marketing Manager - Brand & Innovation Consultancy
£40K-£45K + Benefits Package
Lovely opportunity for a smart, business savvy B2B marketing/lead generation specialist to join this highly successful, fast growing brand & innovation consultancy which works with major FMCG, retail and service industry clients and brands in the UK and beyond.
With specific experience in lead generation via multi-media campaigns and content creation for web and social media including experience with wordpress, Google analytics and ideally hub spot, you’ll be looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and exciting but fun and chilled working environment! This is role for someone with strong project management skills who will work closely with senior directors in the consultancy to identify target industries/sectors and potential clients – developing and managing activity including blog posts, PR releases, targeted mails and conferences/seminars or other events – all with the objective of driving engagement and securing leads and sales. NB: This is not a target-driven business development role. We are looking for a creative marketer who can play a key role in growing the company’s name, reputation and client-base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Develop and deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers and other agency suppliers
- Integration of content programs with brand reputation to drive demand.
Experience & Skills Checklist
- Experience in lead generation through multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience creating content for the web and B2B social media to drive lead generation
- Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, hub spot and the key social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- A clear focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Experience of managing events ranging from intimate events for a handful of top clients to larger conferences
- Excellent written communication skills. Experience in proofing and approving copy for web or print materials
- Strong copywriting / editing skills
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, please e-mail or call now.