about 1 year ago
Do you want to be a part of an innovative and ever-evolving brand that is the UK's no.1 in its field? Then read on!
They are looking for a dedicated and passionate marketing professional to join their team who can help grow the brand across consumer and trade channels including learner car drivers, motorcyclists, bus and lorry drivers as well as trainee and fully qualified driving instructors. As an ever-evolving brand it's critical that they grow the digital side of the business to ensure that both their products and the brand have a strong online presence for consumer and trade.
- Develop and implement tactical & strategic marketing & PR campaigns to generate awareness, attract the target audience, support the brand proposition and drive sales and volume both offline and online.
- Produce innovative and cost-effective promotions and marketing campaigns that deliver strong ROI and engagement with target segments.
- Ownership of all website activity and management content through CMS and CRM systems.
- Deliver supportive digital communication strategies including Social Media, Content, PR and CRM strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with the key App Stores (Apple, Google Play and Amazon).
- Develop relationships with key journalists/publications (print and online) for both consumer and trade.
- Copy writing for print and online including content articles, product descriptions, press releases
- Manage the creation and production of marketing collateral and brand literature.
- Identify opportunities to build brand equity and remain competitive within the market.
- Evaluate market conditions, competitor information and implement marketing strategy / tactics accordingly.
- Grow and manage the affiliate programme to bring incremental revenue to the bottom line.
- Track and analyse marketing activities and results whilst demonstrating ROI.
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
- Attend external and internal meetings/events/conferences.
- Support the sales team with marketing plans, copy-writing and advice
- Maintain brand consistency across all communication channels.
- Lead, manage and coach a Marketing Executive.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A recognised marketing qualification is essential coupled with proven marketing and PR experience.
- A commercial, creative marketing manager that's hands-on in delivery.
- Demonstrable track record on delivering successful marketing plans.
- Exceptional written and spoken skills with excellent communication skills.
- Talented, creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to create engaging content for a wide variety of markets and varied audiences.
- Excellent copywriter and proofreader.
- Previous experience of Shopify, MailChimp, WordPress, affiliate software such as Paid on Results and Performance Horizon, is desirable.
- A good understanding of Google analytics.
- Analytical and competent with data analysis.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office.