7 months ago
A Marketing Director EMEA is required by our client based within the South East of England. The Marketing Director EMEA will be responsible for understanding consumer insights & trends, translating them into business strategies and leading the charge (while partnering with Product Development) to turn the strategies into compelling product lines, product launches, relevant promotions, and business-building communications that will deliver against our client’s revenue and profit goals.
• Develop marketing strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Consolidating international markets perspective to educate future product development.
• Preparing and presenting marketing strategies and tactics to senior marketing.
• Manage retailer partnerships to annually increase retail promotional support
• Align resources to ensure strong sell-in at global toy shows and sales meetings.
• Developing Pan-European Programs.
• Mentor and teaching team in place.
• Recruit and retain talent.
• Work to align global strategies to improve efficiency & effectiveness
• Leverage best practices and learnings to elevate marketing programs
• Streamline processes for more efficient marketing program development
• Track NPD, retail and social media channels for insights.
• Leverage data and analytics on programs to measure effectiveness
• Bachelors degree required in Business, Marketing or related Discipline, MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of brand management experience.
• New product innovations/launch experience preferred.
• Previous Toy Industry experience or relevant CPG marketing experience is required.
• International Marketing experience.
The Marketing Director EMEA must possess a unique blend of leadership, business management, big-picture vision, team spirit, brand passion and a sense of urgency. This is an excellent time to join this fast moving, fun, global company where you can bring your skills and experience in Marketing and brand management to further develop your career and their business.
To discuss this role further please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.