about 1 year ago
We are currently working with a FinTech who are looking to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you are in.
We are looking for an amazing Marketing Manager to drive awareness and adoption of this payment solution in France. Focusing on awareness, signups and activation you’ll be passionate about giving French customers a great experience from their initial interaction all the way to becoming a brand advocate.
This role would ideally suit someone who has launched a UK or US B2B product into France.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• You have a strong track record in marketing in Europe with proven experience in the French market and within a B2B business.
• You have excellent knowledge of the applicable marketing channels to promote a B2B product including content, print, search and social marketing.
• You are self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
• You are commercially astute and data-driven with strong quantitative analytical skills using tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
• You have a passion for gaining insights and translating them into powerful marketing programs.
• You have excellent communication and written skills; you’re able to work across multiple teams and to present to business leaders at senior levels.
• You are curious and a rigorous thinker, always probing beyond a simple answer and assuming nothing.
• Fluent in English and French with German or Spanish language skills a distinct advantage.
Working closely with the Country Managers, Sales and Marketing teams you will be responsible for developing the European marketing strategy. You will build on the existing UK strategy to create a marketing strategy tailored for each European market. This will ensure the payment solution resonates with the needs of each market’s core audience, standing out from competitors and other payment options.
With responsibility for your own marketing budget, you will plan and implement marketing activities to broaden reach and ensure that merchants understand the benefits of the payment solution. You will need to determine how to reach the right customers through different channels from content, events and PR through to SEO, digital marketing and partnerships. You will work with the wider Marketing team and a network of freelancers and/or agencies to develop the strategy and deliver a constant stream of quality leads and customers.
You will need to be data driven, working with the European sales team to review the quality of leads from each channel, identifying opportunities to improve and optimise the marketing mix for each channels.