A global organisation which is a consultancy providing professional services to the pharmaceutical industry is currently seeking to fill a Marketing Manager maternity cover contract role. Initially for 9 to 12 months but with genuine scope for extension for the right candidate. The company.
The Marketing Manager will join the UK business support unit, based in offices close to Portsmouth. They are a highly successful organisation providing professional services to the Pharmaceutical industry. Focussed on Clinical, Regulatory, Safety & Compliance. The role.
As interim Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the ongoing development of the Brand, the planning and execution of Marketing activities across all channels and the provision of support to the Sales team for bids and proposals.
The experience we need.
- Supporting the development and implementation of all aspects of the Marketing Plan
- Ensuring the sales and marketing strategies, objectives and activities are aligned
- Providing Marketing support for the market leading networks
- Providing direct support to the BD team for the development and submission of RFIs, RFPs, Proposals, and bid defence presentations
- Supporting the development and dissemination of Marketing collateral
What you’ll get in return.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in the professional services sector (Consulting, Technology, BPO)
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Proactive approach to workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous organisational and planning skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with Delivery Practices and Business Development Teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation
- Experience with MS Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) SharePoint and Dynamics
- Preferably Life Sciences sector experience
- Preferably degree level or equivalent, Marketing qualifications
A competitive salary package on offer of up to and around £35k DOE, 25 days holiday, life assurance, private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, company sick pay. How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison