7 months ago
We're looking for that special someone to take full responsibility for our overall marketing strategy, from conception all the way through to managing your own team to execution.
Since 2003 we've grown to become one of the UK's leading UX agencies with great offices near London Bridge and an immensely talented 30-person team who love learning from each other. We've got a great reputation, a great story to tell and have ambitious plans to spread our brand message.
What you'll get up to
As Head of Marketing, you'll work closely with our Leadership Team, CEO, Digital Marketing Consultant and team of amazing consultants and designers.
We're looking for someone who can do this part-time, working 3 days a week.
- Hire a Marketing Executive to help you execute marketing activity
- Bring in new and innovative ideas to help us find new ways to promote the amazing work we do
- Manage and develop our content marketing strategy
- Manage our events strategy and relationships with major conference organisers
- Keep us at the forefront of emerging trends and form strategies and content to showcase our expertise in new technology
- Feed into our Digital Marketing Consultant to optimise our online marketing activities (social media, PPC, SEO, remarketing)
Working alongside the CEO, you'll manage our overall marketing strategy so it's fully in line with the company strategy.
We'd love to hear from you if...
You'll need to be a self-starter who loves completing tasks and getting things done. You'll need to be highly organised with a keen eye-for-detail, and we'll need you to be able to manage and work with others to get your strategy implemented.
Specifically you'll need to be:
- Up for the challenge to take our marketing activities to the next level
- Passionate about ensuring amazing digital customer experiences
- A proactive and enthusiastic individual who'll work with the rest of the team to help marketing become an integral part of what we do
- Someone who has a sense of what currently works in digital and a grasp of the tools/channels we can use to promote our content
You should definitely apply for this job if you want to:
- Be part of a small, very well respected company where you can have a visible impact
- Work in a relaxed, non-judgmental environment
- Motivate and inspire colleagues to get involved in marketing activities
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close