about 1 year ago
Are you looking for your next move? Maybe you’re a Marketing Executive looking to progress to the next level, or a Marketing Manager with a bit of similar, existing experience under your belt... if so, Jardine Motors Group could have the next step for you!
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join a progressive team on a 12 month fixed term contract looking after our Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo Division's Marketing. Automotive experience is essential along with the ability to manage multi-channel campaigns, budgets, Marketing planning and ROI.
Key Elements of this role include:
• Implementing marketing plans for all of our division's brand locations.
• Managing the divisional marketing ‘executive’ team and developing their roles & responsibilities.
• Building a relationship with and providing contact and support to the management teams within the Division.
• Ensuring the group position on all marketing activities is adhered to and supported..
• Supporting the Group Marketing Manager with a structured marketing service.
The appropriate candidate must be a team player with the ability to focus on multiple projects, have agency management experience and be ready to roll-up his/her sleeves.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
• A Degree or relevant qualification in Marketing.
• Ability to present at multiple business levels.
• Negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong analytical skills that support process development and marketing ROI.
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.