4 months ago
Marketing Manager, Lightning
London - West
Marketing Campaign manager - Project Lightning
London, Hammersmith W68BS
Salary £competitive + fantastic benefits
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as a Marketing Campaign Manager in brand and marketing were we lead the planning, development, execution and review of all Virgin media marketing and brand development activities.
We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade, with a £bn programme to extend our ultra fast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to millions more homes and businesses. We’re challenging our competitors with the best services and the fastest speeds.
To support the growth of acquisitions from our newly cabled network areas, we are looking for a Marketing Campaign manager to help develop, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns for this high profile programme.
Working as part of the Acquisition Marketing team your duties will be wide ranging but ultimately you will be responsible for
* Creating marketing communications that drive demand into the business - across online, call centres and retail.
* Assist the Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to deliver integrated and efficient acquisition campaigns across a number of 1:1 and broadcast marketing channels; including Direct Mail, Email, Press, radio, digital display, social, OOH.
* Analysis of campaign results to influence future campaigns and contact strategies
* Reviewing and inputting to ‘the customer journey’ ensuring each touch point is consistent and integrated cross channel
* Develop and brief creative agencies on audience and insight driven creative briefs that integrate with the brand and deliver against objectives
* Support Senior Manager on acquisition planning laying down monthly and quarterly activity
* Work closely with the media agency to ensure we have a strong plan to hit our targets in the most efficient way
* Development and implementation of a test and learn based approach to deliver a powerful strategy for future planning across channels.
* Communicate plans to relevant stakeholders across the business
* Ensure campaign is delivered on time and within budget to hit set KPI(s)
* Strong creative eye - able to think about what stands out against competitors and in each channel against brief objective
* Customer focused - ensure that the customer has a seamless and consistent journey from creative through to sale
* Relationship management - work with multiple stake holders both internally and externally to ensure campaign is delivered and approved on time
* Works across the marketing function to ensure campaigns are integrated and adheres to overall brand look and feel. Maintains regular dialogue with creative agencies to ensure integration of message and media
* Results driven - work closely with Senior Campaign manager, media and creative agencies to report on campaign performance with recommendations for optimising further by channel
* Able to look at trends and audience breakdowns to input to optimisation
If you join us as a Marketing Campaign Manager we would want you to have:
* Proven ability to develop and lead innovative and eye-catching campaigns
* Be proactive and can prioritise and manage multiple tasks Good MS Office skills - particularly PowerPoint and Excel
* Results driven
* Excellent attention to detail
* Extensive experience of delivering campaigns across both offline and online channels
* Commercial awareness for pricing and analysing data
* Excellent communication and organisation skills - both written and verbal
* Ability to work well within a team
* Adaptable and flexible - able to react quickly
* Strong and positive working relationships
* Drive and determination
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too. You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands!
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!