about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing company. They are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to cover maternity leave (min 12 month contract) to support their busy marketing department in Barnsley.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your main responsibility in this exciting role will be the day to day management of the Marketing department, including budget, objectives & KPI's. The role will include marketing new and existing products, whilst delivering all aspects of the marketing mix, providing assistance to the marketing and global sales teams in project delivery, both domestically and internationally. The ideal candidate will be a motivated marketing professional with a 'can-do' attitude, who will bring fresh ideas and approaches to ensure their marketing department continues to support their position in the market.
The role includes:
- Managing the complete marketing mix including: online/offline communications, product/price research and route to market analysis
- Assist the Technical/NPD departments with market research & competitor analysis
- Write industry/product copy text for marketing literature, new product launches, catalogues and online web pages
- Generate key industry article topics and ideas, maintaining relationships with key industry publications
- Proof read and copy check all press releases, technical articles and online/offline publications produced internally
- Work in conjunction with the UK, USA & Polish sales teams
- Manage the marketing department overseeing all companywide marketing activity and coordinating external marketing/website/exhibition/translation agency work, as necessary
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working in an international/B2B marketing role in a technical environment
- Excellent copywriting skills and PR experience
- Excellent organisation skills, confident and able to work well under pressure
- Solid commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills & influencing skills
- Experience of people management
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Flexible and enthusiastic, willing to adapt to different circumstances
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Good IT skills & knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience
- Degree in Business/Marketing
About The Company:
They supply precision engineered turbochargers, core assemblies, repair kits and individual turbo components to the professional turbocharger aftermarket. They operate manufacturing sites in the UK and China, with sales and distribution from the UK Head Office as well as facilities in Poland and the USA.
With in-house teams of Design, Development and QC Engineers, they are recognised as the quality, reliable supply partner by turbo repairers ranging from small turbo workshops through to volume turbo remanufacturing facilities. Three times winners of the prestigious UK Queen's Award for Enterprise, 2006, 2009 and 2014, they currently supply parts to turbo reconditioners in over 100 countries worldwide.