Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Beckenham, Kent
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent. Set hours, weekdays 9am - 5.30pm, but some flexibility to meet business needs
A family owned and run business, which has grown organically and by acquisition. The company have an ambitious 4 year growth plan and have recognised the need to embrace digital marketing and develop its marketing prowess to further grow organically in the challenging office products & promotional products marketplace. Consequently they are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing objective.
Scale and territory indicators:
Target sectors: All commercial organisations having a minimum headcount of 20. Typical account value £5k-£100k pa. Primarily focused within the M25.
- To help develop, formulate and implement the company's digital marketing strategy
What you will do and have:
- A genuine interest and passion for Online Marketing. Able to identify the most effective ways and mediums in which to communicate to existing and potential customers / Strong social media skills, accomplished in the use of LinkedIn, lumpy mail, email marketing and CRM to create online communities of followers
- A confident and vibrant personality complementing excellent interpersonal qualities and an ability to establish and build great rapport with individuals
- A strong understanding of Marketing and Media gained through academic and commercial experiences. An understanding of how to use communication effectively to build brands, increase awareness and ultimately enhance sales
- Excellent communication skills both internally with colleagues and externally with a passion for building strong relationships with clients and a large active contact list of Bloggers and Social Media Influencers
- Strong IT skills including Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, In-Design, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word Press.
- Experience of working within a high growth company would most certainly be an advantage.
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing level 4, ideally level 6. To include digital marketing & Social Media modules and/or Marketing & Media degree ideally 2.1 to have included Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing, SEO, Website content creation
What they need from you
- Significant experience in the B2B environment, preferably in FMCG
- Experience with Social media platforms and Google products
- Experience with email campaigns, telemarketing and other marketing campaigns
- Experience of working within a high growth company would most certainly be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure; self-driven and results orientated
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of business finance;
- Excellent communicator, both internally and externally, verbally and written
- Highly organised with natural ability to plan, reliable and determined
- A team player
- People management skills, particularly helpful as the department grows due to our planned accelerated growth
About the company:
Their aim is to become the go to Partner for the supply of office products and promotional products, offering unrivalled service with the best customer outcomes
- They are proud to be different, they think outside of the box and explore every opportunity. They seek new ideas and different ways of thinking
- They believe in transparency and communicate openly and honestly at all levels, both internally and externally
- They organise for speed and efficiency whilst never wavering from their service standards, always striving to improve. The answer is always yes, what's the question
- They have an excellent management team that coach not preach, they develop their teams and allow people to grow ensuring people have a career and not just a job
- They recognise great talent and their accelerated growth programme will provide excellent promotional opportunities
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist, Social Media Manager, Digital Marketer may also be considered for this role.