about 1 year ago
As a leading supplier and distributor of promotional products and apparel throughout the UK, they are now looking for a marketing / product / procurement manager to continue the growth of the company.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and with the opportunity to grow your own team, you will be responsible for the marketing and product development for the business.
You will be tasked with reviewing and maintaining an extensive range of over 1000 products sold B2B and B2C, rationalizing the offering, driving new product development and formulating future ranges.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and maintaining a relevant, effective product range
- Be the brand guardian, managing content across all channels (site, imagery, copy, social, media, emails, blog).
- Managing online and offline marketing content
- Managing yearly catalogue design and production
- Ensuring regular email marketing to their existing prospects and client
- Managing company's social media output
- Developing social media strategy
- Plan, manage and implement marketing and promotions calendar
- Manage in-house or work with third party firms on digital campaigns (adwords, bing, etc)
- Developing social media channels
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of running effective B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels both off and online, including email marketing and social media.
- A strong commercial awareness with a creative flair would be highly desirable.
- Experience writing and developing press releases and ideally media outreach and events skills.
- Experience of developing effective marketing partnerships with relevant organisations.
- Ability to use data to assess the performance of marketing activity and drive the ROI.
- Experience in a similar role within a Marketing, Advertising, or Design agency.
- A vibrant personality that will fit in a fun but hard working environment
Apply now if you're an ambitious B2B Marketing Manager or experienced Executive who is looking for the next step in your Marketing career.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.