A brand new role for a talented marketing manager to stretch their commercial and creative marketing skills by launching a range of UK products and their brands into a rapidly expanding retail market across the United States.
SALARY: £55,000 + Car Allowance
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Middlesex, Brentford, Hounslow, Richmond, Teddington
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR - Marketing Manager – Retail, FMCG, US Markets
We are on the hunt for someone who has the proven capability of creating new product brands so they can bring to life a new product range that is being touted as one of the most exciting active sports and leisure products of this generation.
You will be from a background where you have had to create a brand story and deliver it to market. We need someone who has experience of creating compelling marketing stories and experiences for high profile consumer products. If you happen to understand the US market and its retail space this would be great, but we’re realists so finding a really great marketer with experience of dealing with consumers brands is just as good.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE ACTIVITIES WE EXPECT YOU TO LEAD AND GET INVOLVED WITH:-
* Branding: Creation of new brands, writing the strategy and executing the plan.
* Marketing Communications: Work with the Head of Product, Head of Online and Marketing Director to develop and deliver first class brand communications through instore and online including app and also packaging.
* Public Relations and Social Media Strategy: Develop as much market noise as you possibly can across as many media channels you can.
* Build brand equity and marketing collateral to support a wider retail network.
* Management of all 3rd party marketing agencies.
* Be a part of a team launching a range of new product into a thriving market.
PROSPECTS - Marketing Manager – Retail, FMCG, US Markets
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work in a genuinely hands off, autonomous environment. Although the range of product is off high potential, we want someone with high potential to come and experience the full range of success by leading the brand activities around this new launch of market changing products.
We are doubling in size year on year; we already have a range of market leading UK and US products and outstanding patents. Our products are fantastic and although we have a significant infrastructure to supports us, we are also very agile in our approach. We live and breathe innovation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Manager – Consumer, FMCG, Retail, Retail Marketing, Brand Development, FMCG, Product Marketing.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Philip Monkman quoting Marketing Manager – Retail, FMCG, US Markets reference PM1705-46 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.