3 months ago
This company is on the hunt for a ground-breaking, energized and experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. They are looking to hire a professional with a comprehensive understanding of the campaign management process, strong team leadership and project management skills, financial diligence and a foundational knowledge in promotion strategy.
You will be involved in a number of breathtaking projects of their own brand launch in the UK and across the Globe, which includes participation in a numerous exhibitions and design festivals. You will be heart, soul and face of their studio on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Plan, develop and run integrated marketing campaign with the aim of launching a new brand, acquiring and retaining new customers.
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Work within the budget and report any overspend. Ensure that the production is cost effective. Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal relevant resources and external suppliers/agencies, such as designers, PR agency and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Organise and manage various touch points development for the campaigns: POS materials, brand video development, showroom branding, sampling etc.
- Administrate the website, manage and strategize the content on various channels.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree is essential.
- Marketing qualification is a benefit.
- 4+ years of experience in brand management, global marketing, or management consulting.
- 2+ sales, marketing and/or customer service experience, preferably in furniture & textile industry.
- 2+ years of print and digital production and traffic experience and project management experience.
- Fluent Russian and English language.
- Must be flexible and have ability to adapt to fast changing marketplace/organisation
- Be familiar with digital advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics
- The understanding of online ad technology, trafficking process and the digital media landscape is vital
- Vendor management, including negotiating of rates, adherence to quality standards, invoice review
- Advanced level of IT literacy
- Right to work in the UK.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close