Marketing & PR Executive - Yolk Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 16-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Account Executive - Marketing / Agency 2 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an articulate Account Executive to join a highly recognisable and respected Agency within the Gloucestershire area.Within this role you will be work...
Business Development Manager - Marketing Agency 2 months ago
Oxfordshire, Bristol, Gloucestershire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client is a marketing agency in Wiltshire with a broad roster of clients across a range of sectors. On the back of great success, they have grown rapidly over the last couple of years and are l...
PR and Marketing Manager 2 months ago
Bristol, Gloucestershire, Bath
Salary band: £40k - £50k
PR and Marketing Manager Our client, a leading supplier of professional audio systems is seeking to recruit a PR and Marketing Manager for their UK business operations. Your natural outgoing perso...
PR Senior Account Executive 17 days ago
South West, Bristol, Bath
Salary band: £20k - £25k
ASAP!!! PR SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PR AGENCY - VIBRANT BRISTOL LOCATION - SALARY UP TO £22,000 PER ANNUM DOE PR Senior Account Executive required to work within this buzzing PR and Co...
Customer Insight Manager 9 days ago
Wiltshire, Bath, Melksham
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Customer Insight ManagerVR/05596Wiltshire, Melksham, Trowbridge, Warminster, Bradford on Avon, Chippenham, BathSalary £20,000- £30,000 Our client a leader in their sector, are looking for a Custo...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £23,000|
|Company:||Yolk Recruitment Ltd|
|Sector:||Leisure | B2B | B2C|
|Job Categories:||PR Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a nationally renowned sporting organisation seeking to recruit a Marketing & PR Executive. The Marketing & PR Executive is a crucial role within the business and will ideally suit someone with experience in marketing looking for their next step. As part of a small team, the role is demanding yet rewarding with a high level of autonomy and will suit someone with a passion and ambition for marketing and the customer experience.
- To plan and manage the Marketing budget and deliver all marketing activity within the set budget. Working across all platforms to include digital, print and social media.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Sales Managers to inspire and support sales & marketing campaigns to drive business leads across both B2B and B2C channels.
- Planning and managing customer experience including communications and on the day entertainment and initiatives
- To liaise with printers and the central marketing department to ensure campaigns are briefed, proofed and delivered on time and according to budget.
- Specific commercial responsibility for driving advance ticket sales, monitoring performance through weekly reporting.
- Planning the annual PR campaign, writing press releases and building relationships with the press.Responding to ad hoc PR opportunities as and when they arise. Building relationships to maximise exposure.
- To help manage and upkeep the CRM database system and make the best use of data for campaigns including email, direct mail and text messaging.
- To manage and keep updated the various sections of the website in conjunction with the web team. Reporting on website performance through analysis of web statistics.
- To evaluate Customer feedback/research and monitor market conditions and competitor data.
- Experience in managing budgets and campaign planning across all channels including above and below the line
- Experience in a marketing role (at least 18 months) ideally across both B2C and B2B platforms
- Experience in writing press releases and building relationships with the press Experience in social media
- Experience in all aspects of campaign delivery including briefing, proofing and execution of all marketing materials
- Most importantly, a sparkling personality, bags of creative flair and a can do attitude
- Ideally, candidates will have experience in the field of leisure/tourism or events but this is not essential.
Excellent working environment
Basic salary up to £23,000