Marketing & PR Executive - Yolk Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 16-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PR Account Executive 27 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Public Relations Account Executive - £16-19k Bath Superb PR agency based in beautiful Bath. If you have gained a year out within a communications role or PR agency I am very keen to hear fr...
Marketing Membership Executive 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
An exciting and dynamic membership body are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive Role paying a salary of between £26,000 -£30,000 depending on experience based in London. Key Responsibilities:I...
Group Marketing Manager 25 days ago
South West, Bristol, Bath
Salary band: £30k - £40k
ASAP!! Group Marketing Manager - leading South West Media Company - Salary £30,000 - £40,000A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this leading Media Company for a Group Marketing Mana...
Campaign Manager - Leading Publisher 19 days ago
Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A rare opportunity has arisen for a seasoned campaign manager to join a well-established publisher in a newly created role as Campaign Manager. The successful Campaign Manager will lead a team of f...
Social Media and Marketing Co-ordinator 5 days ago
Bristol, Somerset, Bath
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator (HR529) Based in Portishead. The Alliance Homes Group is a community-based social enterprise based in NorthSomerset. We have an annual...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £23,000|
|Company:||Yolk Recruitment Ltd|
|Sector:||Leisure | B2B | B2C|
|Job Categories:||PR Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a nationally renowned sporting organisation seeking to recruit a Marketing & PR Executive. The Marketing & PR Executive is a crucial role within the business and will ideally suit someone with experience in marketing looking for their next step. As part of a small team, the role is demanding yet rewarding with a high level of autonomy and will suit someone with a passion and ambition for marketing and the customer experience.
- To plan and manage the Marketing budget and deliver all marketing activity within the set budget. Working across all platforms to include digital, print and social media.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Sales Managers to inspire and support sales & marketing campaigns to drive business leads across both B2B and B2C channels.
- Planning and managing customer experience including communications and on the day entertainment and initiatives
- To liaise with printers and the central marketing department to ensure campaigns are briefed, proofed and delivered on time and according to budget.
- Specific commercial responsibility for driving advance ticket sales, monitoring performance through weekly reporting.
- Planning the annual PR campaign, writing press releases and building relationships with the press.Responding to ad hoc PR opportunities as and when they arise. Building relationships to maximise exposure.
- To help manage and upkeep the CRM database system and make the best use of data for campaigns including email, direct mail and text messaging.
- To manage and keep updated the various sections of the website in conjunction with the web team. Reporting on website performance through analysis of web statistics.
- To evaluate Customer feedback/research and monitor market conditions and competitor data.
- Experience in managing budgets and campaign planning across all channels including above and below the line
- Experience in a marketing role (at least 18 months) ideally across both B2C and B2B platforms
- Experience in writing press releases and building relationships with the press Experience in social media
- Experience in all aspects of campaign delivery including briefing, proofing and execution of all marketing materials
- Most importantly, a sparkling personality, bags of creative flair and a can do attitude
- Ideally, candidates will have experience in the field of leisure/tourism or events but this is not essential.
Excellent working environment
Basic salary up to £23,000