Marketing & PR Executive - Yolk Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 16-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Executive 3 months ago
Marketing Executive - Leading Manufacturer CAMPAIGNS: Working with a market leading brand, the Marketing Executive will run integrated campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive the continued ...
Marketing Executive 3 months ago
Hereford and Worcester
Marketing Executive - Arts & CraftsTHE ROLE: This is a fantastic opportunity for a naturally creative Marketing Executive to be able to combine a passion for arts and crafts with your marketing car...
Marketing Executive 26 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join this highly reputable IT business based in Harrogate. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager across the full marketing mix. Th...
Marketing Executive 21 days ago
West Midlands (County)
Marketing Executive required for an exciting opportunity in a nationally recognised brand in the West Midlands. This is an all encompassing position with responsibilities including POS, managing ex...
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a nationally renowned sporting organisation seeking to recruit a Marketing & PR Executive. The Marketing & PR Executive is a crucial role within the business and will ideally suit someone with experience in marketing looking for their next step. As part of a small team, the role is demanding yet rewarding with a high level of autonomy and will suit someone with a passion and ambition for marketing and the customer experience.
- To plan and manage the Marketing budget and deliver all marketing activity within the set budget. Working across all platforms to include digital, print and social media.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Sales Managers to inspire and support sales & marketing campaigns to drive business leads across both B2B and B2C channels.
- Planning and managing customer experience including communications and on the day entertainment and initiatives
- To liaise with printers and the central marketing department to ensure campaigns are briefed, proofed and delivered on time and according to budget.
- Specific commercial responsibility for driving advance ticket sales, monitoring performance through weekly reporting.
- Planning the annual PR campaign, writing press releases and building relationships with the press.Responding to ad hoc PR opportunities as and when they arise. Building relationships to maximise exposure.
- To help manage and upkeep the CRM database system and make the best use of data for campaigns including email, direct mail and text messaging.
- To manage and keep updated the various sections of the website in conjunction with the web team. Reporting on website performance through analysis of web statistics.
- To evaluate Customer feedback/research and monitor market conditions and competitor data.
- Experience in managing budgets and campaign planning across all channels including above and below the line
- Experience in a marketing role (at least 18 months) ideally across both B2C and B2B platforms
- Experience in writing press releases and building relationships with the press Experience in social media
- Experience in all aspects of campaign delivery including briefing, proofing and execution of all marketing materials
- Most importantly, a sparkling personality, bags of creative flair and a can do attitude
- Ideally, candidates will have experience in the field of leisure/tourism or events but this is not essential.
Excellent working environment
Basic salary up to £23,000
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £23,000|
|Company:||Yolk Recruitment Ltd|
|Sector:||Leisure | B2B | B2C|
|Job Categories:||PR Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|