Marketing & PR Executive - Yolk Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 16-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Direct Marketing Executive 19 days ago
Bristol, Bath, Avon
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Direct Marketing Executive £21-24k Do you have a successful background within direct marketing and campaign management? I have a role just for you! You will be working within a company that...
Marketing Executive 27 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
The Role We require a Marketing and Communications Executive for Citu. The role will involve in-house marketing for our property and development business. About Citu At Citu, we’re dedicated ...
Senior Marketing Executive 27 days ago
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
As an experienced product marketer in this newly created role you will be developing, formulating and executing integrated multichannel marketing plans, communications, campaigns and acti...
Marketing & BD Executive 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Marketing & Business Development ExecutiveProfessional Services Firm£25000 - £35000BristolA nationally acclaimed and highly respected top 100 law firm are looking for a Marketing & Business...
South West, Somerset, Bath
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Senior Insight Analyst / Data Analyst with strong SAS modelling knowledge within the context of marketing needed for one of the UK’s leading direct marketing agencies. We are open to candidates w...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £23,000|
|Company:||Yolk Recruitment Ltd|
|Sector:||Leisure | B2B | B2C|
|Job Categories:||PR Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a nationally renowned sporting organisation seeking to recruit a Marketing & PR Executive. The Marketing & PR Executive is a crucial role within the business and will ideally suit someone with experience in marketing looking for their next step. As part of a small team, the role is demanding yet rewarding with a high level of autonomy and will suit someone with a passion and ambition for marketing and the customer experience.
- To plan and manage the Marketing budget and deliver all marketing activity within the set budget. Working across all platforms to include digital, print and social media.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Sales Managers to inspire and support sales & marketing campaigns to drive business leads across both B2B and B2C channels.
- Planning and managing customer experience including communications and on the day entertainment and initiatives
- To liaise with printers and the central marketing department to ensure campaigns are briefed, proofed and delivered on time and according to budget.
- Specific commercial responsibility for driving advance ticket sales, monitoring performance through weekly reporting.
- Planning the annual PR campaign, writing press releases and building relationships with the press.Responding to ad hoc PR opportunities as and when they arise. Building relationships to maximise exposure.
- To help manage and upkeep the CRM database system and make the best use of data for campaigns including email, direct mail and text messaging.
- To manage and keep updated the various sections of the website in conjunction with the web team. Reporting on website performance through analysis of web statistics.
- To evaluate Customer feedback/research and monitor market conditions and competitor data.
- Experience in managing budgets and campaign planning across all channels including above and below the line
- Experience in a marketing role (at least 18 months) ideally across both B2C and B2B platforms
- Experience in writing press releases and building relationships with the press Experience in social media
- Experience in all aspects of campaign delivery including briefing, proofing and execution of all marketing materials
- Most importantly, a sparkling personality, bags of creative flair and a can do attitude
- Ideally, candidates will have experience in the field of leisure/tourism or events but this is not essential.
Excellent working environment
Basic salary up to £23,000