An excellent opportunity as a Marketing Projects and Campaigns Adviser has become available for a leading global law firm. This is a challenging and varied role, which supports the Head of Marketing Projects & Campaigns deliver profile raising projects and campaigns for the London market. Your responsibilities will include:
* Identifying opportunities to develop cross-practice marketing plans and campaigns for the London office sectors.
* Executing marketing projects designed to promote the profile of the firm in London.
* Effective project management and execution of global marketing campaigns in the London market.
* Developing knowledge-based marketing and communications activities designed to support lawyers in cross-selling the firm's services to existing clients.
* Delivering a co-ordinated approach to marketing activity across practice areas and industry sectors and providing support on significant projects.
* Managing the firm's memberships in the London market
* Managing the office alumni program.
* Managing the London market roll out of global campaigns and projects
Candidates must be well-educated and should possess the intellect, confidence and maturity to work within a partnership environment and maintain effective relationships with senior management and partners. The scope of the role is broad, so candidates should have an appreciation of business development, corporate communications and project management techniques, gained whilst working in a similar marketing role in a professional services environment, ideally with a focus on corporate communications.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC