11 months ago
This rapidly expanding company is revolutionising the delivery of the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum by leveraging the power of online and blended learning to connect students and teachers in a global classroom environment. They are the only provider approved by the IB to teach the Diploma Programme online. They offer courses that inspire students to study what they love.
Working as part of their marketing communications team, and across the wider corporate teams, you will be key to ensuring that the company has world class digital marketing. With a strong digital background your role will be to oversee the some of their most exciting business transformation projects as a result of their new product and services portfolio and the requirement for really great associated communications and assets.
The pace is fast so you'll need to be adaptable, independent, resilient and a quick thinker. You'll be part of close-knit, collaborative team where creativity and innovation thrive and ideas are always welcomed. They enjoy regular get togethers as well as events such as their legendary summer and christmas parties!
Objective: Accomplish project objectives by planning project activities, evaluating implementation and progress of project.
- Develop comprehensive integrated marketing programs and initiatives.
- Regular interface with internal and external customers including senior management.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects; reviews risk, manages key milestones, anticipate and react to change.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored. Work closely with relevant internal and external (agency) stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
- Understand basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Work with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with the business to obtain new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Provide weekly and monthly project status updates.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Digital marketing experience is essential.
- Experience of website development and delivery through project management, hypothesis and valid test design, testing cadence and implementation.
- Excellent project management experience with a proven track record of managing successful projects, competent in required project methodology.
- Astute; insightful with ability to demonstrate good judgement.
- Decisive and resilient; able to thrive in a changing environment.
- Analytical approach.
- Experience managing financial resources, suppliers and agencies.
- Excellent time management and risk management skills.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close